Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Same Day Delivery


I came home after a tiresome afternoon. As soon as I saw Mr. Postman, I walked down to check my mail found a second hand Alan Watts's book " The Meaning of Happiness" that I ordered online. Early Alan Watts writing is something I needed to get my hand on. To be honest, I wanted to read everything the man wrote. On top of a mailbox, I also found the delivery from Sub Pop and Mark magazine addressed to me. It's about time I get to read another issue from Frame publisher " Mark " magazine. Been hooked on them since a couple years ago. If you're into architecture and interior design, you don't need to read any other magazine at all. Trust me. Mark and Frame are all you need. Their editors and contributors are real artists who really put a lot of work into making an interesting read. The photographic works, the materials, the writings, the concept of an issue. Everything is done in hand-selected manner. It really opens up the world for me.

I also pre-ordered Vetiver's new LP plus a T-shirt from Sub Pop. Check out Vetiver and Andy Cabic.  Great music!

How great all these came on the same day!

No comments:

Post a Comment