Wednesday, May 18, 2011

05/17/11

All of a sudden, I feel the urges to start over. You know, I've been this way for a long time. Again, I have no idea how am I going to do that. Musically, I just want to try something new. I've been writing songs under the name " Free Typewriter" for awhile and it's so hard to start something new. And I wanna take a break from Facebook because it just doesn't suit my lifestyle( at least for now).

To be honest, I don't think I'm going to change much and, in fact, I'm not trying to change anything.  I think to be an artist is not to lock yourself in your own private world but to open your private world as a gallery to let people come in and out; to share what one has to share. No surprises, my life is somewhat that of an artist ( though I'm still not sure if I'm good enough to be one). My priority is music. I've been playing and writing songs since forever and I'm at the point where it becomes my habit and my way of expressing what I cannot express in any other normal everyday-activities.

I'm trying to go to Cornish to study music and to meet with like-minded people. Just recently had I began to realize  how much work will it take to get into a private college( let alone study in one). But I have no other plan right now. I don't know of a better way to continue doing what I'm doing and staying in this lifestyle but going to a good music school. I'll do the best I can. Yeah, that sounds about right!

No comments:

Post a Comment